Wednesday, April 4, 2007

SEEKING SEXUAL SOULMATES

NEPTUNE'S VOW I will help you find all of your long lost sexual soulmates, whether 1---or a million and 1.

How? By identifying your favorites and then find those who agree, it's as easy as 1-2-3... 1. PHYSIQUES  2. FANTASIES and 3. ADVENTURES.

But first ... let's find mine. Or at least one! The first one, that is.

1. PHYSIQUES I love women, I love women, I love women---I dig chicks. And I especially adore the gals with the bigger, extremely feminine, soft, chewy, doughy, "dopey,"* and Rubenesque look. I also revere and respect the female frames that have been heavenly sent with large, shapely, oversized tushees and wonderfully wide, curvy hips---you know, the ones with: a lotta motion in their ocean.** 

But, as importantly, or even MORE IMPORTANTLY, potential fantasymates SHOULD PREFER THESE TRAITS as well, even if they MAY NOT POSSESS these highly honored assets. If we share the same preferences ... Yeah !

2. FANTASIES Use your telepathic abilities to discreetly scan my Sacred Sexual Soul in order to verify whether or not we are vibed, chimed, and rhymed to the same sex-channel frequency. I'm sending it out, future lovers, SOS (Save Our Sex). ...immediate lifetimes of fantasies splish-splashing, back 'n' forth, betwixt one a nother... Does our hearts and asses---sing and dance---with daring delight? If so ... Yeah !, Yeah !!

3. ADVENTURES Are you conscientious, aware, and service-ethic'd? Do you want to CHANGE THE FREAKING WORLD? Do you want to help---in the personal way*** that you enjoy---to renew and rebalance our beautiful but besieged planet, people, and critter brethren back into a more paradise friendly state of affairs, to co-thrive with all? If yes, then YEAH !, YEAH !!, YES !!! Great Goddess!, what are you waiting for, I AM your morally horny co-creator-next-door.


ASSociates!, call me.




*dopey 1a. The girl next door. 1b. One whose appearance and manner is friendly, natural, unique, and not cookie-cutter, 'super'model cold and expressionless. 2. One who is smart, but not arrogantly so.




**Fat, so? Ahhh ... all that FAT! Ommm, aummmm, although we may be "all one," we are not: ALL THE SAME. "May there be spaces in our togetherness." So, I think I'll hang out a huge fat while on the fat & feminine frequency. Yummmmmmm, yummmmmmm, give me some.


I dig big. I love large, HEALTHY, SHAPELY, fit-fat femalian bods---with a particular fascination focus: on the torso down below-est. ...Get on your bikes and ride... I'm loony ... for some of that FULL MOON BOOTY!!! Supersize those thighs. As for up top, size matters to me not a whole heck of a lot. And if one is not in the best of shape, no biggie---you will be.


***My mission? I am a dream weaver. I seek to massage the dreams, goals, and talents of many unique and gifted personalities into a smooth 'n' powerful LOVE MACHINE. As far as my heavy emphasis on sex goes, yes, I am interested in the topic of sex, but I'm also equally interested in: everything else, life, all there is under the sun, the whole she-bang and beyond. Of course, love is greater than sex, but I'll be damned if anyone can find an easier or faster way to obtain great love than by starting with great sex. Sure, I'm a horny guy, probably no more or no less than the next sexually alive person, but, Holy Thick Chick Bricks, all I'd like to drop into the pot is this: Let's begin great and mighty relationships by firstly establishing a trusting, comfortable, and emotionally safe sexual comradery and then proceed on together with our work and lives ... afterwards. Somebody should give this wacky whopper-of-a-theory a try. Why not? Why not---me? Why not ... you?, and 10,000 or more, maybe way more, of your/mine/our closest fantasy-shag compatible compadres?


X!X! JOHNNY NEPTUNE aka Captain Coinslot. Deep in meditation, searching all of Creation ... for the Rich-Hipped Adventure Chick Nation. From Columbus, with love. March 31, 2010. GIRL GONG GANG A GO GO: service ethic sexyFriendly, fair, and firm. Revisi 3/31/2021. In Zofty Zeitgeist do we decree: ample shapely pleasure-domes, without all that Channel Z. Right the wrongs, with the thongs. POWER---thy name is womEn. Millions, thrillions, moving, and grooving---as one. Troopermates with common fates. The United Mates. "Make no little plans......" "Thou art goddess, baby, ... thou art Goddess." Livin the dream, dreamin of livin, let's go swimmin... with the Paradise Women. Eagles all


p.s.
"When she walks, the revolution's coming
In her hips, there's revolutions
When she talks, I hear the revolution
In her kiss, I taste the revolution!"